Impermeabilizant ce se absoarbe in masa materialulu.
Recomandat pentru tigla, caramida, piatra naturala, beton.
Datorita proprietatilor nano-moleculare solutia impermeablizanta penetreaza porii si nu peliculizaza.
Silane-siloxane water-based nano-molecular impregnation compound, with high penetrating ability and
hydrophobic performance, ideal for applications on exterior and interior construction surfaces as a waterrepellent
Fields of application
Vertical (or inclined) mineral porous surfaces, such as concrete, plasters and renderings, asbestos cement,
limestone, brick, roof tiles, stone with continuous surface (i.e. without cracks)
Properties - Advantages
- Shows high penetration and deep waterproofing, due to its nanomolecular structure, reducing the water uptake
- Displays early repellence towards water, reacting chemically and bonding with the substrate, thus providing durable hydrophobicity
- It prevents rain from impregnating into the surface and protects the substrate from cracking due to frost.
- It is resistant to alkalis and prevents from efflorecence
- Improves the heat insulating properties of the substrate, reducing the heat conductivity
- Reduces dirt pick-up and limits fungal growth, thus facilitating the cleaning of the surface, allowing it at the same time to breathe
- Does not form sticky silicone films
- Does not change the original appearance of the surface
- Solvent-free and VOC-free